Version 1 - Updated 2017-09-13
Welcome to the Skyward Community! These guidelines are designed to ensure that users of the Skyward Community have an enjoyable, beneficial and productive experience. They boil down to common sense, basic courtesy, respect and not using the site as a blatant advertising or spamming platform.
We recommend you check back occasionally, as these guidelines may be updated. Any new community features will also fall under these guidelines.
The Community is a place where Skyward Customers can:
- Ask and answer questions.
- Extend the sharing of ideas and documents beyond User Groups
- Provide feedback to guide product development
- Learn about new Skyward initiatives and features
- Network with other people interested in Skyward
- Manage your implementation/conversion
- Provide input to improve Skyward events
- Share experiences and learn from the experiences of others
- Accelerate Innovation by soliciting input from customers
- The Skyward Community thrives on its members and members’ participation.
- Stay involved, make comments, add files and pictures, seek new friends
- Invite your friends and colleagues, the more the merrier!
- Post only information that you are comfortable with others seeing — and knowing — about you.
- These guidelines are designed to help make participation for everyone a positive experience.
How you talk to others in an online Community is not that different from the way you would talk to others in real life. But there are some things you should be mindful of in an online environment:
- Posting in all caps is the same as SHOUTING
- Don't use offensive language, be rude, use hate speech, or harass or spam other members
- No selling, solicitation, advertisement, or promotion of products or services is permitted on the Community. This is a place to engage with other members in a positive way, not sell your stuff.
- Don't upload copyrighted or illegal materials that don’t belong to you
- Don't upload a picture that you wouldn't show your children — that means no pictures of nudity, or sexual content, violence, weapons, etc.
- If there is an issue you’d like to report, flag the content or action, send a message to the Community Manager, or notify us SkywardCommunity@skyward.com . Please note that while Skyward has no obligation to delete content that you find personally objectionable or offensive, we will do our best to address any problems that may arise.
- When there is a violation of our guidelines below, we may:
- Provide a warning to the offender
- Delete some or all of the content
- Temporarily or permanently terminate the offending member’s account (we don’t want to, so don’t make us)
Things to Remember
- This site is for Skyward Customers, employees and Business Partners.
- Skyward, Inc. and Skyward Community are not responsible for the content provided by users on the site and the content provided by users is their opinion and not that of Skyward, Inc. and Skyward Community.
- Use common sense when reading any recommendations or advice and always consult a professional (e.g., your doctor, tax accountant, lawyer, etc.) when making any important decisions.
- Our guidelines will evolve over time and we reserve the right to modify or change these guidelines without notice
That’s it! Thanks for joining us!